Sunday, April 5, 2009

Not about Dustin...


I thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for Dustin and my family so far. Since I have access to this blog and it is read by several people and people who are willing to pray to find answers I have another request for you. 
My cousin, Jackson is missing. Here is his information:
Jackson Seering
Last Seen: April 2, 09 @ 7:50pm in South Bend, In
Gender: M D.O.B.
:Feb 12, 93
Hair:Brown Height:5'8" Weight:140lbs
Eyes:Blue Race:White
Last seen on a bicycle wearing purple skinny jeans black T, Black High tops
Please Contact: South Bend Police@​574-​235-​9201 w/ANY info
Thank you for all your help!

Please, pray for his safety while his is away from his family, a safe return, comfort for his family, mother and brother, wisdom and guidance in their search and cooperation with the police...

No comments:

Post a Comment