Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3/31/09

Still no seizure. I'm pretty sure that today they took him off of his medication. In trying to induce a seizure they had him hypervilate and flashed lights at him. My mom said this did cause changes on his eeg, but no seizure. It did make him very mad though and he didn't want to discuss it over the phone with me and any jokes I made about it were met with silence. I did ask him what he did today and he said took a jog but I'm pretty sure he didn't move from his bed unless to pee. He probably also played an obscene amount of video games.  I'm not sure what to pray for at this point. I don't know what happens if he doesn't have a seizure and what happens if he does. I would just ask that you continue to pray for mom and Dustin as they spend a crazy amount of time in one small room together. Pray for wisdom for the doctors as we rely on them but continue to trust God.

No comments:

Post a Comment