Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Please, pray right now for peace and calm and if possible understanding for Dustin right now. He's scared, very scared. We just sat with him as he sobbed on the couch asking why we would do this to him and why God would do this to him. It's hard to explain and understand ourselves. Pray that we can somehow answer and comfort him as well. He is very scared about going to the hospital. Not having any memory of us is making this difficult for him and us. Please, continue to lift him up.
Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, 
The Swansons

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. John 16:33

What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of the things we cannot yet see.   Hebrews 11:1

3 comments:

  1. We are praying for you.
    Lamentations:20-26 says:

    My soul still remembers and sinks within me
    This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope.
    Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed
    Because His compassions fail not, they are new every morning
    Great is your faithfulness
    “The Lord is my portion” says my souls “Therefore I have hope in Him.”

    And when I’m confused and disappointed and grieving, I read this one a lot: “For the Lord will not cast off forever, Though He causes grief, yet He will show compassion according to the multitude of His mercies. For He does not afflict willingly, nor grieve the children of men”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard your story through Kayla's blog, and I'm so sorry you are all going through this. I'm praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete